I'm excited to be linking again with Kelly's Korner to show my kitchen! You can look HERE for my living room from last Friday.
We
spend a lot of time in our kitchen! We live in a small town, so we eat
at home most of the time- there are very few options for eating out! My
husband and I both like to cook. This first picture is the table that is
in our kitchen area. Our kitchen/dining/living rooms are all one big
room.
Across
from our table is where we keep our son's highchair, and we also have a
kitchen for our son which a friend was so sweet to give to us. He
enjoys playing in his kitchen while I cook!
Last
year, I was so blessed to inherit my grandmother's china. When I did,
my husband bought me this beautiful china cabinet which I love.
I have my beautiful grandmother's china on the middle shelf. It is such beautiful bright flowers, I just love it.
On the top shelf, we have the china we got when we got married, which I also love.
And
here is the rest of our kitchen! My son Gus decided to start snooping
in a drawer while I was taking pictures, and my dog Bear also wanted to
make an appearance.
One
of the things we love about our kitchen is that it has so much cabinet
space! We had a lot of kitchen stuff when we moved in, and there is
plenty of room for everything! I enjoy having a window to the backyard
over the sink, and we have a bird feeder outside the window.
This kitchen has been great for us. I enjoy finding new things to cook for my family. You can find many of my recipes under the recipe tab at the top of the page. Since we are talking about kitchens, I wanted to share my favorite cookbook too.
I
got this cookbook when I got married. I think it is the best overall
cookbook. It has a big variety of recipes and we have liked almost
everything I have made from it. If you need a good basic cookbook, I
highly recommend Betty Crocker!

I LOVE your china cabinet. I'm looking for something on craigslist that I can redo with that antique white look; unfortunately it won't be able to be quite as big since the space I have for it to go is only about 30" wide.
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Kelly's Korner!
ReplyDeleteI am just dying over that gorgeous china cabinet! Serious jealousy going on over here, haha! Just beautiful! And we've got the same Pioneer Woman cookbook displayed on the counter!
Cristi
www.everydayatchleys.blogspot.com
That china cabinet is beautiful. Way to go hubby!
ReplyDeleteI have always loved the china you chose! It is so elegant and timeless! Josh did such a great job of matching the china cabinet with your table and chairs!
ReplyDeleteI love your hutch. That cook book looks great too! :)
ReplyDeleteI love your grandmother`s china pattern. It`s so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThat's an awesome china cabinet!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your hutch and your floors! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely, lovely kitchen and it thrills my heart to hear you say you love your Grandmother's China. So many young girls today just aren't interested in CHina and I have a lovely set that I would love for my Granddaughter to have one day and maybe she'll want it. Time will tell!
ReplyDeleteAnd, Betty Crocker, you are right, she can't be beat! Happy weekend!