Image Map

Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day Weekend

This weekend Josh's parents came to visit us. I worked on Friday and Saturday morning so that Josh could spend time with his parents. I think everyone had a great time. Josh's parents got Gus and a little splash pool and Gus enjoyed it.

Samson was thirsty!





We had a nice Father's day as a family. Josh's parents left very early Sunday morning. We spend the morning at home, and then drove to a nearby town and ate lunch at Red Lobster.

We took a long drive home, and just relaxed at home for the rest of the day. Gus is so lucky to have such a wonderful Daddy. I always knew that Josh would be a great Dad. We are blessed!

2 comments:

  1. I love the splash pad! And you're so right, Josh is a great daddy! We're blessed to have such amazing guys who are wonderful fathers, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cool splash pad! I love the pic of your dog drinking from it, too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete