Image Map

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Our Weekend

We had a nice weekend at home. On Saturday we went to a nearby town and got some more plants for our yard. Josh does a really great job in the yard and enjoys taking care of it. During the afternoon, Josh and I made a cake together. I hadn't cooked many desserts in the last few weeks, so it was fun to bake. The cake turned out very pretty. It tasted good. The cake was a little dry, but it didn't stop us from eating it! :) I got the recipe from a Christmas Southern Living book.


Saturday evening, my mom arrived. She is staying with us for several days. We always enjoy having her visit! She took a few pictures of us this morning after church.








I can't believe how much my belly has grown over the last few weeks! I'll be 18 weeks this Tuesday. I did start having some swelling this weekend. I'm trying to keep my feet up, and I'm also wearing support socks. Hopefully, I can keep swelling down!



5 comments:

  1. You look great and that cake looks super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake looks A-Mazing!!! You do look good! Enjoy your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gus looks so big with mom holding him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake looks soo good! I love just about anything chocolate! You look so cute,too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you guys had a great weekend! The pictures of you and your family are super cute!

    ReplyDelete