Image Map

Thursday, June 7, 2012

15 Weeks


How far along: 15 weeks
Size of baby: Avocado- 4-5 inches, 3-5 oz
 
Maternity Clothes: Love my maternity jeans and shorts. ( jeans from Old Navy, khaki shorts from Gap) I wear a few maternity shirts and a few regular shirts.

Movement: I thought I have felt the baby a few times over the last few weeks. In my head I thought it was too early, but I have been pregnant before so I know what it feels like! 

Sleep: I have been sleeping ok. If I wake up, I have to get up and go to the bathroom. My back has been hurting quite a bit.

Symptoms: Still tired, but not all the time. I still have heartburn occasionally. I have had a lot of round ligament pain whenever I stand up. My back has been sore, and I have had some headaches. But I have had times where I feel really good too.

Food cravings/aversions:  I had Subway two nights in a row and peanut butter cookies! (i got my sandwich toasted so no worries on the deli meat!) This week I've been enjoying Ritz Bits with peanut butter. my ice cream cravings have subsided. I have been more hungry the last few weeks and have to snack during the afternoon. I've been really thirsty and have been trying to drink lots of water. I had a lot of trouble with swelling with Gus, so I'm trying to take good care of myself this time.

What I am looking forward to: We got to hear our precious baby's heartbeat again yesterday! It never get old :) I cannot wait to learn what we are having in less than a month!!

7 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! Funny thing . . . I bought N some pb ritz bitz crackers and ate the whole box (since Monday!!!!). Poor girl only got a few!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so great!! I can't wait to see you in person! I'm glad it's all going so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun. Mom brought me support socks and a maternity belt today . . . . yeah for gifts I never thought I would want but do. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are not "cute X 2!! My daughter is 11 weeks, due Dec. 29th and it is her 2nd as well. She is so ready to be past this first trimester and get over this funky feeling she is having. All the best during this most special time in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I guess I'm a little behind on your life! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who is GracieLou? Your sister? She's expecting too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy!!! Yes- we are so excited for a new little one. And Yes- Grace is expecting too- a little boy in October :)

      Delete