Image Map

Monday, October 31, 2011

Busy day

I have barely sat down all day today! For some reason I decided to get tons of stuff done which is a good thing! This morning I made some phone calls, cleaned the kitchen, did some laundry, went to the grocery store, and made lunch. Exciting stuff right?!?!?

Our back yard needed to be mowed, and Josh did not have time with week, so he let me do it! Now folks, this is a BIG deal. This is the first time Josh has let me mow the whole yard. The yard is his baby. Hopefully he will approve of the job I did when he gets home! Gus enjoyed being outside for a while.

We had a nice weekend although it was short because Josh worked Saturday. Gus stayed in the nursery again at church. It was easier for me this time, but I still got knots in my stomach as the moment I would have to leave him inched closer.

We took some pictures after church and a few of them turned out good:





You may have noticed that I haven't said anything about Halloween. I did not grow up celebrating Halloween, and we have decided to do the same with Gus. I know there are lots of people out there who like scary stuff, but I am not one of them. I don't like scary movies or gross costumes, you get the idea.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are talking a stand against Halloween. You know my feelings on the subject!! You can really tell in your face that you have lost weight. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete