Image Map

Friday, October 7, 2011

Best Friends

I can never pass up a chance to talk about two members of our family, Samson and Bear. So, I am linking up with Kelly's Korner to share to little guys with you.

Samson- He was Josh's dog before we got married. I knew Josh when he got Samson, so I have known Samson his whole life. Samson used to get very excited when I would come over to Josh's apartment while we were dating, he would always have an "accident" on my feet. I knew it was just because he loved me.

Bear- I got Bear about a month before we got engaged. I had always wanted a Yorkie. My sister's husband's mom had yorkie poodle puppies, and that is where I got him. He was so tiny, he fit in my purse:

We still think they are very cute:

These guys are best friends:

They have been great with Gus:

A boy and his dog:

They are wonderful companions to all of us. Bear knows when I am sad, and will sometimes lick away tears. Dogs are an amazing gift from God!

I also want to talk about my parent's dog, BeBe. They got BeBe when I was 16. BeBe was my baby until I left home. He is almost 12 years old. He was my best friend for many years!! He is a Bichon Frise- which is the same breed as Kelly has. I cannot say enough good things about this breed, they are wonderful!!!

We had another new addition to our house this week: a Dyson vacuum cleaner! We had a very old vacuum that gave off a strange odor every time we used it. I was excited to start vacuuming when the Dyson was delivered.
I am looking forward to a cleaner house!! Happy Friday to all!

2 comments:

  1. We have a dachshund too and I love yorkies! Our dog sometimes has little "accidents" when new people come over but I think she can't control with all the excitement going on =).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have a Yorkie. His name is Benji :)

    I agree with you that dogs are an amazing gift from God! I can't imagine living without one.

    I LOVE my Dyson!

    ReplyDelete