
Gus Loves this book!! He likes to read it over and over again, and I have it memorized now. I saw this book at the grocery store and thought it was sweet.

I also found this Little Golden Book at the grocery store. It talks about all the jobs that daddies have. I love old books and the illustrations are great. It reminds me of a book that I would have grown up reading at my grandma's house.

My mom gave Gus this book last weekend. Josh, Gus and I all really like it. It goes through lots of animals and the sounds they make.

My mom also gave Gus this book. It also talks about several animals and is kinda like a pic-a-boo book.
I also wanted to share a recipe for chicken I made this week for our diet. It tasted really good and was very easy.
Chicken with Mustard and Thyme
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place chicken on foil in a pan. Cover the chicken with Dijon mustard, and then season with thyme, salt, and pepper. Fold the edges of the foil up so the chicken is in a "package". Bake 30 minutes or until done.
This chicken was delicious and is healthy! Also, if you need something quick or don't want to go to the store, you probably have most of the ingredients in your pantry and frig.
We had Mexican food last night and it was amazing!!! Luckily we didn't really gain weight when we weighed this morning! We plan to have protein and vegetables today.
Have a great weekend!!
I love getting book suggestions. I have some on my site as well. Here is the link:
ReplyDeletehttp://wifemotherfirstlady.com/2010/07/using-toddler-books-as-teaching-tools/
I also just started a virtual kids book club for toddlers thru kindergarten. Please join us. Like my Facebook page and you will get all the updates but this is the link to our first book:
http://wifemotherfirstlady.com/2010/07/using-toddler-books-as-teaching-tools/
Yum! That recipe sounds delicious. I am always looking for something new to make. Thanks for sharing. : )
ReplyDelete