Image Map

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall Challenge and Pumpkins

I am linking up today with Women Living Well to do the 31 Day Fall Challenge.
I read about this a few weeks ago, and was very excited to participate. I was going to post about this yesterday but didn't have time! The challenge this week was to get a large candle and light it in your home. Every time you see it, pray for peace for your home. I think we as moms and wives have such a big influence on the peace in our homes. When we are unhappy, it is hard for everyone else! If we make our home a place of peace, then I believe it brings honor to our Father and allows our loved ones to flourish.

Since I read about the challenge two weeks ago, I bought a candle for this purpose at Hobby Lobby. I usually light candles during the day just to make the house smell good, so to give an even better purpose to it was such an inspiration to me. I pray that not just this candle, but all those I light in my house in the future can serve as a reminder to pray. If you decide to embark on this challenge, leave me a comment and let me know and we will go through it together :)

We bought some pumpkins for our front yard this week! And of course, I had to get some pictures of my little man with them:

He liked them and thought it would be fun to eat the stems. I think I probably take way too many pictures, but I can't help it with such a cute subject!

1 comment:

  1. He's such an adorable little man, Catie! You and your family look so happy!

    ReplyDelete