And MawMaw showed Gus how to play the piano:
I will always cherish these pictures. When I think of my PawPaw, I often picture him working in the garage making something. It is one of his favorite hobbies. The piano Gus is sitting at is the piano that I learned to play on. I look forward to Gus learning on it too:
Josh and I had a really nice date night. I enjoyed getting dressed up, especially since I had a new dress and new shoes to wear! I got the dress a few months ago but it was the first time I wore it. The shoes I got on Saturday, PawPaw called them my Dorothy shoes:
You know you have white, pale skin when nude hose make you look tanner!
Although Gus is sleeping here:
He did not sleep during the night for the last three days! I am hoping this changes very soon :)
I had to catch Samson making us laugh:
"No Samson, you do not have to be in time out!!"
This week I will be busy with my usual tasks: cleaning the house, cooking, and playing with Gus!
No comments:
Post a Comment