Do you ever just feel happy and blessed?? Today, I am thankful. I have a wonderful loving husband. I have a healthy little boy. I really have all I could ever need. This really is my favorite time of year. We are busy making plans for the holidays. We will be spending lots of time with our families. Life is just good. And maybe when I am having a rough day, I can look back and read this and realize all I have.
I just had to share a picture of the mums on our front porch. They just bloomed over the last couple of days. They make me smile

Gus has learned how to really get to moving in his bouncer. Isn't he cute!?!
I want to encourage you to think about all your blessings today. Even on our worst days, there is always something to remind us of God's love- even if it is just a smile from our husband or child...
No comments:
Post a Comment