To get into the holiday spirit, I had to buy this cd as soon as I saw it.
Michael Buble Christmas
This album is great! Michael is amazing as always. I hope to do a post in the next few weeks of my favorite Christmas music :)
Gus has crawling down! And I think he is going to be walking in no time. I looked over yesterday and he had pulled up to standing on the wall. I love watching him do new things. He is now saying da da!! It always makes his daddy smile. My little boy is in love with his daddy. He has a huge smile on his face whenever his daddy comes home from work.
I was walking toward the sink this morning and noticed something strange. The sink with the disposal was full of dirty water and the dishwasher was running. I turned on the disposal and nothing happened..... Not good. So, this afternoon Gus and I drove to a nearby town to go to Lowe's to get a replacement. I have to brag on the guy that helped me. He told me all about them and answer my questions, then went and got me the clamp I needed while I called Josh to ask which he wanted. Then he carried my stuff all the way to the front, checked me out on an empty register, and then carried my stuff to the car!!! I was carrying Gus, but he did not have to do all that for me, it was such a blessing. Sometimes I get so frustrated because it seems like no one these days has manners or is helpful. This guy reminded me there are still nice people out there :)
Folks, I have a confession. I COMPLETELY burned our dinner last night. I put beef stew on the stove, and then went about doing things around the house. Then I smelled something. I ran in the kitchen. To my dismay, it was beyond repair. I talk about cooking a lot in here, but I make lots of mistakes in the kitchen. Oh, and it took me about 30 minutes to get the pan scrubbed clean, even after it had soaked all night. I worked up a sweat!
Josh approved of the yard! And hopefully tomorrow I will be able to report a working sink!
No comments:
Post a Comment