Image Map

Friday, November 11, 2011

5 Questions

Today I thought linking to this site would be fun, and I am answering these 5 questions:

1. What's the last thing you spent too much money on? The first thing that came to my mind was my diaper bag, I still really like it and it has held up really well

2. What celeb chef would you want to make you dinner? This is a tough question. I would probably say Rick Bayless because I love Mexican food. I also would like to taste food from Richard from Top Chef.

3. Where do you hide things when visitors pop over or do you let them see the real deal? I usually throw everything in our bedroom. If they aren't staying overnight I sometimes use the guest room. I would probably only let my parents, sister, or grandparents see the real deal if I didn't have time to clean.
4. Who is your oldest living family member? My mom's dad just turned 80 years old! My other grandfather was until he past away in May at the age of 88.

5. What is your favorite DQ treat and/or Sonic drink combo (ie: cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper)? As my regular readers know, I love just regular Dr. Pepper. I haven't one from sonic in several weeks because of our diet- I have been drinking tea. At DQ, I like to get the turtle pecan cluster blizzard- so yummy!

Gus is pulling up on everything! Last night, he pulled up on the chair by the table. Then he wasn't sure what to do:


This guy is keeping me very busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment