I am listening to my favorite Christmas cd right now:

This is my mom's favorite, so I grew up listening to it, and I love it!
On Tuesday I took a little trip to a nearby town. Gus and I enjoyed being out somewhere different. While I was there, I went to a grocery store that has a few more things than the one here in town. We were having pizza for dinner, so I got some fresh mozzarella and prosciutto. I also bought some flowers just because! I got Josh some of his favorite candy too. Here is what he came home to:
Sometimes it is hard to just sit back and enjoy the here and now. Many times I think I live always looking toward something. For instance now, we are thinking and planning for the holidays. This morning Gus was having a rough time. He kept getting into things and falling. And then he wouldn't take a nap. Even on these rough days, I am so thankful that I am home with him, watching him learn and grow. I am glad I can put time and thought into doing things for my husband. Even when I feel like all I do is pick up the house and do dishes, there is nothing that I would rather do. Each day is precious, and I want to live for each one.
And so I will remember, here is Gus standing up. He will be running around before I know it and I don't want to forget this moment

So cute!
ReplyDeleteYour little man is adorable!
ReplyDeleteHomemade pizza sounds good, I need to do that for my family soon.
(I came via of The Imperfect Housewife Thursday link-up)