Image Map

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

10 Things



10 Things You Don't Know About Me


1)I did a lot of traveling before I went to pharmacy school and got married. I have been to Alaska, Hawaii, Africa, London, Mexico, El Salvador, the Caribbean, and Australia. Most of the trips were mission trips, and many of them life changing. It was in Africa that I was lead to go to pharmacy school, but I will save that story for another post. Now that I have a family, I don't have as strong of a desire to go anywhere, maybe in the distant future.
In Africa-2003 with my family

2)I was home-schooled for 1st-12th grade. Yes, I got into college without problems. I don't think I am too socially awkward?!?

3)I think I am one of the few people left that does not have an I-Phone or smart phone. I can't check my email, and I do not get on the internet. I do text!

4)The only job I have had outside a pharmacy is babysitting.

5)Although I don't always fix my hair other than putting it in a ponytail, I always put on makeup. I look scary without it.

6)I have really strong opinions on most things. I try to not give them unless someone asks.

7)I am pretty sure I could eat Mexican food almost every day. Sadly, it is not on my current diet :(

8)I do like to read, although I am rarely in the mood these days. I am going non-stop it seems all the time, so I have to really calm down to read. Right now I am reading Spoken from the Heart by Laura Bush and What Women Fear by Angie Smith.

9)I played basketball in 3rd-6th grade. It is probably best I didn't play much longer. One of the last days that I played, I fouled out of two games. I guess I was a little aggressive....

10)I always wanted to be a wife and mom, more than any career. I knew I needed to go to college, and that I couldn't just wait around for my Prince Charming to arrive. Of course, I met my husband in pharmacy school. I would not have met him if I hadn't followed where God lead me. He knows what is best! Romans 8:28- my favorite verse

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I like the new blog look too. So great of Josh to help you figure stuff out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Catie - thanks for your post! I think it's so cool that you were home-schooled and have traveled so much. My little guy was born just two weeks before yours on Feb 24th! Following you back!

    ReplyDelete