Image Map

Monday, November 7, 2011

Catching Up

Miscellany Monday


~Josh planted some rose bushes in our yard this Spring. Aren't these beautiful!?!

~It is so fun watching Gus crawl and pull up on things. He enjoys looking out our back door.

~We enjoyed a 3-day weekend visiting my grandparents. Gus learned about driving a golf-cart


~And wearing overalls with his great-PawPaw

~We all enjoyed a nice dinner together

~When we came home on Sunday, we found that our hot water was leaking. We drove to a nearby town to buy a new one. We drove back home and tried to install it. However, we could not get the old one out of the closet where it is. So...... my hair is really gross, and we had to turn off our water so I am using bottled water to make Gus's bottles. I am hoping a plumber is able to come very soon!!!

~I am feel the holidays coming very quickly!!! I love all the little things, like holiday cups at McDonalds, Starbucks, or Sonic. They make me smile :)

~We found some really cute clothes for Gus this weekend. Yay Target!!

~I got my haircut last week! The above picture show a little of how much shorter it is. I will try to get a better picture soon. It always feels so good to have a fresh haircut.

~We plan on eating healthy again this week. It sure is hard when I keep seeing yummy holiday recipes everywhere that I want to try!


the end

4 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great!! And I'm trying to eat healthy too!!! It's not easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty flowers! And love the overalls, how adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable overall pics :) and oh how I love Target, great clearance!

    Happy MM!
    Lily

    ReplyDelete