Gus looked so cute to go shopping!!
On Sunday we decorated for Christmas. Most of our time was spent out in the yard doing the outside lights. I have to say, it was quite chilly with the wind. But it turned out really pretty:
I love our tree! We didn't add really anything to the tree, except this ornament I loved:
We also of course added Gus's stocking! I have had my eye on these stocking since last year. I was so excited to be able to pick one out for Gus. I think it is so fun to have a special stocking that you can use your whole life. You never grow too old to enjoy Santa.
We did our mantle different this year. We had this centerpiece on our coffee table last year, but Gus would be able to reach it so we moved it here. I think it looks really pretty.
I think I am just going to have to do multiple posts about decorating because I have other things I want to share too! I bought some ingredients today to make some Christmas candy. I have so many ideas of things I want to do and make, I am glad I still have several weeks to do them all!
So.... I started using Pinterest! I got such a huge response last week when I talked about it, I thought I should give it a try! I am enjoying so far. Today I am trying a soup recipe for lunch that I found on there. I will share it if it turns out good!
Need something to get your in the Christmas spirit?? Go listen to this song- I love it! I makes me smile and want to dance :)


The house looks beautiful and festive! Love the fireplace. Thanksgiving looked like it was wonderful! I decorated today too and I think Naomi is becoming more motivated to move. She was really wanting those lights and colorful things!
ReplyDelete