Maddie,
You are now one year old. The last month has been so much fun with you. In addition to now having SEVEN teeth, you are walking everywhere, talking, using your hands to tell us things, you are learning so much! I love how you are already girly. I love how you love me to hold you. I love watching you play with Gus. I love seeing how much you love your daddy and how much he loves you.
I love seeing you play with the dogs. I love seeing you play with toys. You are such a joy.
I don't know your weight yet. But you are wearing 12 month clothes, size 3 diapers, and still have little feet! You love to eat and eat all kinds of food!
We started this morning early with some fun presents. Gus was excited to enjoy with them with you.
We headed to a nearby city for the day. We did some shopping, and then we went to lunch at Chick-fil-a. Gus enjoyed playing, and you enjoyed watching.
While I had a dr.'s appointment, you went to a park with daddy and Gus. Daddy took some great pictures of you and Gus :)
We picked up your cake and headed home. I had to get your cake at the same place I got Gus's first birthday cake, and it is also who made your daddy and me's wedding cake! It is a fun tradition.
We sang to you, Gus helped blow out your candle, and then you went straight in! You really enjoyed it :)
We had a wonderful relaxed day. It was spent with family. It was spent doing things we enjoy. You loved playing with all your new toys.
Maddie- I love you so so much. Although I love you being little, I'm looking forward to watching you grow and getting to know you even better. It is always my hope and prayer that we will be close forever :)
Love always,
Mommy
(Maddie's birthday party will be next week, and I'll do a post about the theme of her birthday)

Happy Birthday to your sweet Maddie! It looks like she had a great day.
ReplyDeleteAww, such sweet pictures. Happy 1st birthday to Maddie. :-)
ReplyDelete