I want to talk about a couple of things today.
First, I'm linking up with several of my favorite bloggers to write about life-changing resources.
I hardly have any time to read. So when I decide to read at all, it has to be something that I think is worth my time. That is why I was excited about this link-up because I'm always looking for new ideas for really quality books to read.
One book I think is essential to everyone's library is Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. I have had it for several years. It is a short daily reading. I need to get back to reading it daily. Every time that I read it, I feel like it is written just for me. It really speaks to me, and I highly recommend you take the time to get it!! I often will just put it on the back of the toilet, because that is a place I have a few moments :) What are your favorites? Leave me a comment if you have one you recommend!
Miss Maddie is just really changing lately.I said a few weeks ago she was getting some teeth. She currently has SIX coming in, and there may be some I haven't seen yet. Luckily, she is feeling much better though. Look at those little teeth!
Maddie was my little helper while Gus was at Mother's Day Out last week.
She crawled right into the laundry basket. She's so funny because she likes to organize and put things in baskets.
That's of course after she dumps everything out!
This morning we got up and going early so we could go VOTE! We think voting is so important! So we did our voting then headed to get some donuts.
If you want to keep up with me a little more closely- I'm now on Instagram @ mrscatieh.
Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Hi Catie!!! My name is heather, I found your post through Kelly's Korner! I too LOVE Jesus Calling. It always seems to speak to me, no matter what day I read it!! :) Your pics are too cute!! Please, feel free to stop by my corner of the internet. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteAnd, I too, love Jesus Calling. This is my 3rd year to use it daily. Good for you, getting out to vote, in spite of having two children in tow. Always enjoy stopping by!
ReplyDeletei also love Jesus Calling. Isn't like she wrote it for YOU every single day? so fun. thanks for linking up.
ReplyDelete