I was sick all Sunday night into Monday morning. Luckily it was quick, and I was able to function and take care of normal things on Monday.
Poor Josh was sick all night last night into this morning and is home today. Maddie has had a little of the bug, but not bad. This evening everyone is feeling good!
I haven't blogging in a while about what we have been up to, but there hasn't been anything big. Being pregnant has caught up with me. I've been trying to take it easy- or as easy as you can when you have a 2 1/2 year old and almost 1 year old.
There's been lots of playing around the house. It was cold one day so we did some crafts :)
My snacks one afternoon...
A boy and his dog-
Another treat for me :)
Being a cowboy...
Time to brush Maddie's hair..
And tonight a yummy dinner...
There is a lot of pink around our house this evening... we are getting ready for a birthday! More on that later!
No comments:
Post a Comment