Image Map

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Christmas Gift Ideas for Little Boys



Over the last month or so I've been doing lots of thinking about what to get our kids for Christmas. I love getting them gifts, but I want to give them things they will enjoy and use.

Today I just wanted to share some ideas with you that might help as you are starting your Christmas shopping. These are things that my little boy already has, I'm getting him, or I think would be good gifts! He will be three in March to give you an idea of an age.

Train Set/Train Table- most boys seem to like trains.
Simple Train set- HERE

 Wooden Blocks- Building with your parents is lots of fun for little ones

 
Tool Table- Boys want to fix things just like daddy
Outdoor grill/kitchen

First Look and Find Books- I love these! There are lots of different ones.

Cedarmont Kids CDs- Kids love to sing

Other ideas: 
-Robe (can be personalized)
-Houseshoes (last year we found Santas that jingle, he still wears them all the time)
-Books- always a good idea
-Personalized Pillow
-Fun Blanket
-Pottery Barn Anywhere Chairs- look fun

What ideas do you have for little boys for Christmas?? Please share!
post signature

6 comments:

  1. I'm lovin' that cute tool bench! :) I can't wait for my little David to be old enough to play with such cute toys

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Although the post is geared toward boys, I know my niece would love some of these-- she has the toy tool bench already

    Pristine
    newkidontheloch.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love train sets for little boys, my brother got a basic one for Christmas one year and then every Christmas and Birthday after that he would get another piece or train to add to it. He's way too old for it now but I know mom has it saved for future grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking, too! The personalized pillow is a good idea! H just recently started sleeping with one. I need to get a look and find book, too...we don't have any of those. I was already thinking about houseshoes. We don't really have room for train table or tool bench in our current house. But I have been thinking about a teepee...which we don't really have room for either but they're soooo cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We did robes for Christmas last year! And I like the house shoes idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks I have four boys and some times I'm at a loss as to what to do for them.

    ReplyDelete