I wanted to continue writing about Christmas gifts! Today I want to share ideas for little girls. My little girl will be one just before Christmas. We have actually found it a little harder to find gifts for her. Most gifts for little ones are gender neutral, and we want to give our little girl "girly" things! So here are items we have, we are getting, or that I think are good ideas!
Playhouse- can't go wrong with this! Good for boys and girls!
Play kitchen- There are so many options! And this one is good for boys too!
Tea set- both my kids have had fun with this one.
Picnic set-
Vacuum- it's fun to be like mommy :)
Shopping Cart- great for carrying toys and for practicing walking.
Car- fun songs and practice walking and riding.
Activity cube-
Dollhouse- so cute!
Books- here is a fun one!
Other ideas:
Hairbows
Personalized towel
Blanket
Pottery Barn Anywhere Chair
Houseshoes- I love THESE
Jewelry Box- a nice keepsake.
Porcelain Tea Set- another keepsake, could be a "first Christmas" gift.
What are your ideas for little girls??? You can also check out my Christmas Gift Ideas for Little Boys.

I've already started my shopping, I've been debating a play kitchen for a few weeks now. Savanna will only be 7 months at Christmastime but I'm thinking a kitchen would be a good investment, something she would get years of play out of!
ReplyDelete