I'm continuing my Christmas Gift Idea posts today, and this one is really fun! It is gifts for moms and women in general! These are things that I think would be great gifts! And no- this is not my wish list for my husband!!! This year we are telling each other things that we want to take the pressure off getting surprises for each other. It is making things easier and less stressful. And then we know that each other are getting things we really want! Maybe this list will help you as you are buying gifts for family and friends!
Jewelry- There are so many fun things out there this year!
Earrings: These are some I like- but you can find ones similar for cheaper I'm sure at other stores
Bracelets:
These two below are at an amazing price!
Perfume:
Roller ball/purse spray- these are not expensive and fun to have! Check out at ULTA HERE
Perfume sets- these are also fun to try different smells like this one HERE
Random ideas:
Anything Monogramed!
Scarves- A great accessory!
Nail Polish- I've been really enjoying Essie nail polishes lately.
Make-up sets- these are easy to find at Christmas time! (Target, Ulta, etc)
Candles- There are so many great Fall and Christmas smells
Comfy Sweatshirt- we all like to relax every once in a while!
What are you wishing for this year???
Check out my ideas for Little Boys and Toddler Girls too!




No comments:
Post a Comment