Image Map

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Cookies and Snow

A cold front came through Thursday night, and it has been cold around here!!! I love the cold when I can stay home in front of the fire :) 

This morning it started snowing! It has snowed off and on all day and is about to start snowing again! 

I've started planning for Thanksgiving, and Gus and I made a couple of desserts I could put in the freezer today. I had two helpers in the kitchen.  I made peanut butter cookies and peanut clusters (recipe HERE) The peanut clusters are really easy, and I can just keep the ingredients on hand throughout the holidays. 
Gus liked the chocolate kiss on top :)
Maddie is just walking now! She's such a big girl. I took a video of her walking today- she's getting pretty fast. 

 And here's the beautiful snow: 






post signature

1 comment:

  1. Burrrr.......it's been cold, cold here this weekend too. I did a lot of cooking as well. There was little else to do, so I just cooked, made a bunch of Pralines. Your cookies look delicious. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete