Last night, we had something happen that was very frustrating. No one was sick or hurt, but I was very upset about it. We didn't know how to handle the situation. It was just a matter of money, not life or death. My sweet husband told me not to be so upset about it. But I was. I was frustrated. And I was tired from our trip.
We had lost something. And I had to wait until this morning to call the one place I thought that it would be.
And this morning I called.....
And I was praying as I was on the phone....
And God heard my prayer....
The item was in lost and found....
Money wouldn't have to be wasted....
And I was reminded that God cares even about the little things that are of concern to us.
He's good, all the time. All I need to do is "Cast all my cares on Him, He cares for me." :)
Linking HERE

Visiting from #onebigtruth link up! I love your truth and the story that goes along with it. You are so right, God hears all of our prayers big or small. Great post! :)
ReplyDeleteanother great one. so glad you linked up! thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you found what it was! It is amazing how such a big God cares about even our small problems!
ReplyDeleteSo glad it all worked out. God is so Good.
ReplyDeleteGod really does care about the small things. It's hard for me to remember that.
ReplyDelete