Image Map

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

27 Weeks!

 
How Far Along: 27 Weeks

Size of Baby: Head of Cauliflower (16 in., 2.5 lbs)

Maternity Clothes: Yes!! I'm huge. I have a jacket that isn't maternity that I wear, but I bought it big when I was pregnant before. Our bathroom mirror is really high, so I can't really see my belly when I'm getting ready. I'm often shocked when I see pictures or look in other mirrors at how big I am. I seem to get bigger when pregnant with my boys. Yay for that :( They are so worth it though!!

Movement: This little mister is very active. His movement seem really big now. He also seems to be on a schedule more than our other babies.

Sleep: I sleep really hard whenever I actually get to bed and am not awakened by Gus and Maddie. We have been so busy lately, I have been getting up really early a lot. When the kids wake up in the middle of the night, sometimes I can't go back to sleep easily. If I turn over while lying down, heartburn usually begins.

Symptoms: I am feeling very pregnant now. Back pain, body sore, heartburn. shooting pain around the belly when I move. 



Food cravings/aversions: Just probably eating too much! I have to have sweets quite a bit.

What I'm Looking Forward To: We get to have another sono in about two weeks, and I always love seeing my babies! I start going to the dr. every two weeks now. I can't believe it is getting so close, but I'm feeling so huge I'm glad it is getting close. I need to get busy getting everything ready for this little guy! It will be nice to be so busy with the holidays during the next few months so the time will go by quickly. We can't wait to meet this little boy!

  
We were out of town again this weekend, so I'll be catching up on blogging over the next few days!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that last picture! You look so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you really do look great! I can't believe you are already 27 weeks. Guess that's easy for me to say since I'm not the one that's pregnant. :0) Blessings to you in these final weeks before baby boy is born. He's a lucky little fella!

    ReplyDelete