Image Map

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Maddie ~ 11 Months

 


Maddie,

You turned 11 months old this weekend. Such a big girl!!!!

 
This weekend, we found 3 teeth!! I know you haven't felt great, but I'm excited for you to have teeth so you can eat more food. 
 
Speaking of eating, you love to eat. I usually let you try pretty much any kind of food we are eating and you usually like it! Just this morning you ate 3/4 of a waffle for breakfast. You can easily drink from a sippy cup, so I'm glad it won't be hard to get you off of a bottle in just a few weeks!
 
I don't know exactly how much you weigh, but I know that you have been growing. You are wearing size 3 diapers, 9 and 12 month pjs, and mostly 12 month dresses, shirts, and pants.
 
It has really been a big last few weeks for you. You have been doing so many new things. You have been saying Hi, Uh Oh, dada, and mama. You also have started waving! 

You LOVE your daddy. You get excited when he gets home from work or when we go see him at the pharmacy. You crawl to him and want him to hold you. When Gus gives Daddy a hug when he is leaving for work, you will crawl to him to hug him. 
 
 
You enjoy playing with Gus. You really are learning how to play with toys and love to play in Gus's room. Gus is still learning how to be gentle with you. You get a little fiery sometimes. I will hear you start screaming, but Gus hasn't done anything to you.  :) You're a little stinker! 
 
You are still a FIRECRACKER! You scream- really loud! You let everyone know if you aren't happy about something. 
 
 
I love you sweet baby girl. I love it that you sometimes only want me to hold you. I love that you like me to hold you close. 
 






Love Always,
Mommy

post signature

1 comment:

  1. She is so beautiful! I can't believe she is 11 months! I feel like I have been away from blogging forever!!

    ReplyDelete