We had a really nice weekend. I'm so thankful for the cooler weather, it is amazing. I LOVE living in a place where we get to really experience the seasons.
I'm going to just share some randoms with pictures today.
My sweet baby girl- she looks so grown up in this picture!
I start off feeding Maddie oatmeal with a spoon, but by the end she's just using her hands. She thinks she's a big girl and doesn't like me feeding her much anymore.
Some time in the cry room at church during the sermon. She didn't want to be still. Aren't these leggings so cute?!? I might have ordered the dress just so she could wear the leggings with it ;)
My handsome boy after his haircut this morning. He walked in with his daddy and said, "Mommy I look so nice!"
I ventured into the world of Scentsy. Loving the smell so far- Honey Pear Cider.
Our dogs had a few shots this morning. My Bear isn't feeling too good so he needed some time with his mommy.

Oh, my, the oatmeal! How cute! And, Bear, what a cutie! Sweet photos of a sweet family. Blessings!
ReplyDelete