We had a busy weekend. We usually try to keep weekends just for spending time at home together, but that wasn't the case this time.
Josh is a member of the local Rotary club, and this weekend they had a 5k/1mile fun run/walk. We signed up for the 1 mile of course. It was chilly outside so we all bundled up. I think I should get some points too for doing this almost 28 weeks pregnant!
After we went home, had breakfast and let Maddie nap. Then we headed to a nearby town to run some errands and buy some firewood! I also got some stuff for a new project. Here is how the project is going-
I am making bows for Maddie!
Gus got sick Saturday night, so I stayed home with the kids on Sunday morning. Sunday afternoon we watched football and relaxed. We also got a few pumpkins for the porch.
Josh had a meeting Sunday night so the rest of us just stayed home.
The weekends always go by too fast! This morning I've been doing a lot of cooking. Nesting is in full swing- I feel like I have a million things I need to do!
If you want to keep up a little more closely with me- you can find me now on Instagram - mrscatieh.
Also, please enter my giveaway HERE! The entry is easy- just following me- so if you are reading this you are most likely already able to have an entry. Who wouldn't want a free mini facial kit!?!? There aren't many entries so you have a strong chance of winning!






The bow turned out so cute!! I requested you on Instagram. I haven't been best at reading blogs lately but I'm an Insta junkie! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute bow--and such cute kiddos ;) And you definitely get points for doing the walk in your 3rd tri of pregnancy. Hopefully hubby pulled the wagon :)
ReplyDelete