1) I'm SOOOOO sad because I dropped my phone a few hours ago and the screen cracked on the inside. When I push the bottom button, a few blue lines light up. I wasn't sure how I could even function without it this afternoon!!!! The phone has had a rough life, but I wasn't planning on getting a new one for several months. I've had this iPhone for over a year and a half. I was happy with it- except the power button didn't really work after all the times Gus had played with it. I'll replace it in a few days, and since I'll probably get a newer version, I might have to get a new case too.... so sad ;)
2) I just had a 30 minute break-down session with my child. He was very tired and just threw a fit because he didn't want to do what I asked him to do. He is now napping, which didn't take any effort since he wore himself out with his fit. But I stood my ground.
3) I am not cooking dinner or lunch today because we have a lot of other stuff going on. But I made homemade waffles for breakfast- so that is something isn't it???
4) My son might still be in his pjs for his nap.
5) I've been getting caught up on laundry and doing something that I really don't enjoy- folding lots and lots of clothes! I really never feel caught up on laundry anymore. I suppose I never will, oh well!
The dryer just stopped- my cue to my favorite duty! I guess I'll have to carry the iPad around the house so I can listen to my pandora station :)
Happy Wednesday All!
Linking HERE
Hey fellow housewife ! Sorry about your phone and 1 home cooked meal a day counts!!!!
ReplyDelete