Gus and Maddie are really enjoying playing more together. I read this week about how important it is to just put things down and sit with your kids to play. This is the only way they will learn to play together! So I have been trying to spend time with my babies. Gus just started building with blocks- making castles! I love it. It is so fun watching the kids move from one stage to the next.
My boy:
I have signed for Influenster and have some invites to send out if any of you bloggers are interested- leave your email in the comments!
Everything for the fall is about to get started. It is going to be a little busy, but it is all good things. I am hoping Gus's first day of Mother's Day Out goes well with not many tears. Josh and I will be helping to lead a book study at our church. I'm also going to be in a women's Bible study! Our schedule will have more extra activities this Fall, but they are all things we think are important. And of course, there will be lots of watching football. :)
I've been cooking quite a bit lately! Getting the kids napping at the same time in the afternoon has really helped me be able to plan more. And I'm feeling good being pregnant, unless I stand too long. I try to put all the recipes I try on my Pinterest board if you'd like to check them out.
Happy Wednesday!
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment