Image Map

Monday, September 2, 2013

Fall is Here!

Fall has arrived!! At my house anyway! I LOVE Fall. This is my favorite time of year. I love when the weather starts cooling off. I love having a fire in the fireplace. I love watching football. And most of all I love that it means we are getting close to Christmas! This weekend I pulled out all my Fall decor and got a few new things to add.  Josh helped me get everything in its place- and here is how it turned out!

Our Dining Table:


 Our Mantle:
 And my wreath which I just updated:

 Now if we can just get some cooler weather, we will be set!
 Happy Fall Y'all!


 post signature

3 comments:

  1. Your decorations look great. I am ready to get my stuff out. Now I just I wish the weather would cool down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your table decor! I started thinking about my fall decor today but probably won't do anything for another couple of weeks. It's still so very hot here, so maybe there will be some coolness by the middle of the month. Hope! Hope! Happy september!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm loving this! Fall is my favorite time to decorate!

    ReplyDelete