This picture was taken on Saturday, so I'm a little behind.
How Far Along: 21 Weeks tomorrow
Size of Baby: Banana (9 oz, 6-6.3 in.)
Maternity Clothes: Mostly yes. I can wear leggings but only maternity pants. I can wear a few dresses still. Most of my non-maternity shirts are almost too short to cover my belly!
Movement: Our little guy is quite the wiggle worm! He's very active.
Sleep: I sleep well when I can fall asleep. But Gus and Maddie wake us up a lot, and I am usually sore in the morning, and it takes me a while to get moving.
Symptoms: I've been feeling really good and have had quite a bit of energy. Lots of nesting has been going on! I do have heartburn fairly often. And I can feel my feet swelling when I am on my feet a lot. I have round ligament pain a lot and try to get up slowly.
Food cravings/aversions: None really. I eat just like I normally do.
What I'm Looking Forward To: It was so excited to find out we are having another boy! I always look forward to seeing the baby again, but I'm also already thinking about getting to meet this guy.
This pregnancy is going by fast, which is a nice thing! And I just realized I was in this dress in my last pregnancy post- oops!
OMGosh! I must live under a rock--- I didn't realize you were having another little one! How exciting! Congrats. You look radiant. How much fun!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on having another baby boy! How fun!
ReplyDeleteOh, Catie, you just look great and I do hope that you can get more sleep as the days go by. It's so fun to hear about you and your sweet family!
ReplyDelete