I was so excited to have the opportunity to review a canvas from Easy Canvas Prints! Even more exciting is that I get to do a giveaway and discounts for all of you!
We love having canvas prints of family pictures in our home. They are easy to frame and will stand the test of time so much better than regular photos. We had not printed a photo of Maddie since she was born, so it was time for us to pick out a photo of her for our hallway!
When I ordered the canvas to review, the Easy Canvas Prints website was easy to use. I uploaded the photo and was able to make all my selections very easily.
When I received my canvas, I was very happy with the photo quality. We got a frame for it, and it made such a nice addition to our wall of family photos.
I recommend Easy Canvas Prints! It was easy to use and great quality. And I'm so excited to be able to do a giveaway for you today!! Just follow the directions below. You can also receive discounts by "Liking" their Facebook page.
Easy Canvas Prints Recommends:



No comments:
Post a Comment