Maddie,
Today you are 10 months old. This month has had a lot of first for you.
We started feeding you all kinds of "real" food. You love it. You are such a big eater!!! This morning you ate a whole banana for breakfast, and a few days ago you almost ate a whole waffle. You have liked most of what we have fed you. You really like pears.
We found out that you are going to have a little brother! You are going to be so well taken care of with a big and little brother. And don't worry- You and I will stick close together with all these boys in the house ;) I feel so blessed to be able to have you to do all girly things with, and I hope we are good friends forever.
I left you for the first time in the nursery. You cried the whole time, both times I've done it. It makes me sad, but it is for things that I really need to go to. I hope you get adjusted quickly because it breaks my heart when you cry :(
Last week you took 3 steps!!! Your Daddy and I were so proud of you! You walked from your Daddy to me in the kitchen, where Gus took his first steps. You'll be running in no time I'm sure.
Gus tries to play with you all the time, but he's a little rough and you are a little dramatic! You cry a lot even when he doesn't do anything to you. We will keep working on learning how to play together.
We have all been fighting a cold the last few days, so your nose is a little runny in these pictures.
You slept all night last night! I couldn't believe it when I woke up at 7 am!
I feel like I just wrote about you turning 9 months, you are going to be 1 before I know it!!
I love you so much- sweet baby girl :)
Love always~
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment