Ingredients:
-Frozen ravioli- cooked
-Jar of pasta sauce
-1 cup cottage cheese
-1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
-1/2 tsp basil
-Mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cook pasta according to directions on the package. (I just used about 2 to 2 1/2 cups of ravioli for our family).
While the pasta is cooking, mix cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, and basil together.
After pasta is finished cooking, drain the pasta and put back into the pot. Add pasta sauce and stir to mix. (You want the pasta to be coated. You can adjust the amount of sauce to how "saucy" you want the bake to be)
Spray cooking pan with oil. Pour in half of the pasta/sauce mix. Top with the cheese/basil mixture. Pour the rest of the pasta/sauce mixture on top. Cover the pasta with mozzarella cheese.
Bake in oven about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly.
This dish is so easy to make. It really is a variation of baked ravioli and lasagna! These ingredients are also easy to have on hand for a quick meal. I hope you enjoy!
Don't forget to enter my Photo Canvas Giveaway HERE, it is easy to enter!!
looks yummy! I'm a sucker for anything Italian!
ReplyDeleteSounds delish! I do a penne version that is sorta similar :D
ReplyDelete