We had been waiting..........
The day finally came........
And it took lots of takes to get a picture
Gus isn't too sure what to think about having a little sister.....
And neither does his Daddy!!!
This Daddy was sure he was having another boy.
We are thrilled to have a healthy little girl in just a few months.
Her name is going to remain a secret until she's born :)
YAY! How awesome and exciting! Congrats! :)
ReplyDeleteAwww, congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteI'm keeping my baby's name a secret too and our family's aren't very happy about it! haha.. Congrats on having a little girl!
ReplyDeleteYAY! YAY! YAY! I can only speak from a month of experience, but having a big brother/little sister combo is simply the BEST!!! Congratulations on your bundle of pinK!!!
ReplyDeleteBrett was sure it was a boy too! You may need to have another girl after this, so I can have just boys and your girl will still have another girl to play with. :) Love all the gus pics.
ReplyDeleteHow perfect, a little boy and now a little girl. That's the way I did it and I so enjoyed it. Gus will be a wonderful big brother. My daughter finds out what she is having on the 23rd. I can't wait! Blessings my dear!
ReplyDelete