Image Map

Sunday, July 1, 2012

29 Years

Today is my birthday. It has been special because I've spent it with my two boys. 

My sweet husband made me this beautiful and delicious chocolate cake: 

He also cooked my breakfast and lunch, I'm so spoiled! 



 We went to church this morning and then took some pictures. IPhones really are amazing. :)




It's been a great day, because I got to spend it with people that I love.

I'm 29 today. I can't believe next year is the "big" birthday..... Am I really that old??

I keep seeing people posting about their goals before a certain age- a type of bucket list. 

When I was single in college and in pharmacy school, all I really wanted was to be married before I was 30. Sometimes I wondered if this would happen since I didn't even start dating (which was when I started dating Josh) at age 25. I guess the goal in my head really was to be married and two kids by age 30. I'm so blessed to have that dream come true.

Thank you Lord for the wonderful life you have given me, I couldn't ask for more!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Catie! Your hubby did good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! So awesome the Lord blessed you with your hearts desire! I turn 30 next month, yikes, not sure I feel old enough for that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pics. Gus is getting so grown up . . . much fun.

    ReplyDelete