Image Map

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I Don't Want to Forget

I've been having so much fun with Gus lately, and I feel like it is all flying by too fast! There are so many moments I want to freeze, put on a video, and save forever. 

Some things Gus has done lately:

~Gus now can say "Hot Dog." It's cute of course

~The morning our friends Randi, Robby, and Charlie were leaving, Gus said "Robby" for the first time. 

~ Today while Gus was playing at McDonald's, whenever he would see me in the sea of other people- he had a huge smile on his face. And then right before we left, he gave me a big smile, and ran to me. I picked him up, and he put his head on my shoulder. I love my little boy so much. 

~Gus dancing, even if we just talk about music. He loves to dance and has lots of moves. He even will twist his wrist and hands. He bounces, shakes his shoulder and hips, it is the cutest thing ever!

~Our many trips to the grocery store. This week Gus was going through my purse while we shopped and got out my sunglasses. I put them on him and he looked so cute!

~I love pushing this cute guy around. (and I was able to resist all the candy you can see behind Gus :))

~ When Gus wakes up from his afternoon nap, he will usually sit in my lap for a little while. On Monday, we ate some Cheetos together. We had fun, and they were yummy :)



I was thinking yesterday how there isn't a whole lot of time before we will no longer be a family of 3, but of 4. And probably one day it will be hard to remember what it was like just the 3 of us, just like it is sometimes hard to remember when Gus was little. I'm writing this today to hopefully help me remember. 

Gus I love you!!

4 comments:

  1. This was one sweet post. Cherish those days with just you three, they are so sweet. But a new little Hawver will bring more sweetness than you ever thought possible. 4 is pretty awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like to me that you are thoroughly enjoying Motherhood and making the most of these precious days. Good for you! They will soon be nothing more than a memory. Gus is a little sweetheart for sure! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I was about to write a post very similar to this! Every one of those things is so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete