Image Map

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

21 Weeks

How far along: 21 weeks
 
Size of baby: Spaghetti squash (8 in., 1 lb)
 
Maternity Clothes: Maternity jeans and shorts, sometimes I try to wear non-maternity with a belly band, but it isn't working very well anymore! Some of my favorite shirts are Gap Essential Crewneck t-shirts. They aren't maternity, but they are long enough for me and fit me best! I also wear some maternity shirts. My belly is just too big to wear many of my non-maternity shirts.
 
Movement: Yes! She  is moving quite a big these days! It really is one of the most amazing experiences to feel a little one inside you.
 
Sleep: I would love to sleep more! But- it isn't the pregnancy that is messing with my sleep. Gus likes to get up around 6 am, which is early for me!
 
Symptoms: I've been feeling good lately. I have started to have some swelling in my legs, so I try to watch it. The biggest symptom has been NESTING!!! OH MY GOODNESS!! I feel like my mind is going all the time thinking of things I need to do before the baby comes! We have been making lots of plans and things are coming together nicely. I also have been cleaning a lot and organizing. It has been fun, and I am really enjoying preparing for a new little one. I feel like over the last few days I am looking even more pregnant! My belly is really showing.  
 
Food cravings/aversions:  Nothing too out of the ordinary lately!  
 
What I am looking forward to: It was so exciting to find out we are having a GIRL! I am always looking forward to hearing the heartbeat and seeing the baby again if we get another ultrasound

1 comment: