Image Map

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Gus Updates

I wanted to just post a few things that have been happening the last few days.


My parents were here for two nights, and Gus enjoyed seeing his "Big Daddy." They spent some time in the backyard with some chalk:



Gus had a really long nap this morning and woke up with a new hairstyle...  

Today I was unloading the dryer, and Gus touched the door to the dryer. It was still warm and he told me it was "hot." He then proceeded to blow on it to cool it off- cutest thing ever!! 

Gus was a little fussy while I was trying to cook. I put him in the charge of the oil and he was a happy camper! (he doesn't know how to take the cap off yet!)




This morning Gus said "thank you" for the first time where it sounded perfect. He also said "juice" this afternoon. His vocabulary has just been exploding over the last few days, and I love it. He loves to just babble and tries to talk in sentences. It's so much fun.

Tonight I was cleaning the kitchen after dinner and went to check on Gus. He was sitting in the recliner with his Bible. As you can imagine, it warmed this mommy's heart.  It was so cute- this boy really does love his books.
 

I'm trying so hard to remember each amazing moment with Gus. He's growing up so fast!

2 comments:

  1. awww, love that pic with the Bible - I bet that makes Jesus smile too! Oh and the new hair-do...that's super precious! Some of those are my fav's...gotta snap the pics while you can, right?

    ReplyDelete