Gus just turned 16 months this week, and I thought it might be time for an update on toys.
I think the last few months have been a little difficult in finding toys for Gus. We had a lot of baby toys so we thought it was time for some new things. However, when we went to the store it seemed like a lot of things were still too old for him, while others were baby stuff. Today I'm sharing a few of the things Gus likes right now and that hold his attention ( which is what I'm looking for!)
This musical table is still a huge hit at our house. It is made by Fisher Price. Gus first pulled up to stand with it, and now he will play music on it so he can dance. I think it is a great toy. I think I've only changed the battery once.
Gus got this car for his birthday. It is also Fisher Price. It has different sounds and plays music. He is still learning how to sit and use his feet to move around, bug he loves pushing it. He also will just sit and play the music so he can dance. I think we have a theme- dancing and music- Gus loves them both!!!
Next is the Vtech Rhyme and Discover book. Our neighbor gave Gus this for his birthday. This toy is especially good in the car. Gus can play with this for long periods of time.
Gus has also started playing with puzzles, and he still LOVES books. I will find him sitting by himself on the couch looking at a book, and I love it.
His favorite activity, more than anything, is dancing! I try to have music on a lot around our house because Gus enjoys it so much.
I know Gus will be moving onto other toys soon. He's growing too fast!


I totally agree with all of these toys! They were huge hits with Robby when we were there! We are looking into getting the car since he loved it so much!
ReplyDeleteThose ARE great toys!! Good recommendations.
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing! my daughter is about to turn 1 and we've been trying to figure out what on earth we're gonna get her! these are great ideas! thank you, from a new follower! oh and by the way, I noticed in your about me you are from a small town in west texas - me too! how neat!
ReplyDelete