Image Map

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Random Updates

There have been so many little things going on that I haven't had time to blog about, so I'll try to put a few things in here.

We finally got a double stroller! We have used it several times and I like it! We bought it one day before we went shopping and needed to use it. So my amazing husband put it together in the parking lot so I could shop for some clothes. We can put Maddie in her carrier in it, but she also likes to sit in it too! Such a big girl :).
I don't think I ever posted this picture so I will now. A few weeks ago we had our first meal with all 4 of us "sitting" at the table. I'm so blessed!
Gus is such a good big brother. He is always sweet to his sister. We got out our bouncer and Maddie likes it! She loves being up high so she can see everything Gus does.
Maddie has started sleeping in her room in her crib, and she loves it!!! She just stares at her bumper which makes me happy since I love it and had so much fun picking it out.
Samson has been making friends with Maddie. They are enjoying getting to know each other :)
Just a few of the goings on around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment