Image Map

Friday, March 22, 2013

Oh Pinterest!!

Since Kelly's Korner is doing a link-up for Pinterest, I couldn't resist a chance to join in!! I LOVE Pinterest!! I have done so many project and recipes I have found on there. I have actually become crafty because of it. These days I'm often on it more than I am on my blog because my computer has been broken. So to a few of my current favorites.  You can also click on the "Pinterest" link under Topics on the right to see all the things I've liked and done in the past. 



Source: polyvore.com via Catie on Pinterest

We have been trying to eat a lot healthier. I tried this recipe a few weeks ago, and it is so yummy! I like to put all the recipes I like on one board so I can find them easily and those who follow me can use them as well.

We just celebrated our son Gus's 2nd birthday. I made cupcakes and used these as examples. Aren't they so cute?!? (you can check out my post about Gus's birthday to see how mine turned out)
Source: rosebakes.com via Catie on Pinterest

Aren't these so cute?!?! I want to try making them:


Thanks for letting me share just a few things with you! There are many more pins on my profile - check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Pinterest is the greatest for sure! I love the recipes, the decorating ideas, fashion ideas, well, all of it. :o) The little chicks are adorable! I'm going to check yours out now.

    ReplyDelete