First, Gus got his haircut. He always looks like such a little boy when he gets his hair cut!!

This week we ordered Gus his first "kids" meal. Of course it was delicious Mexican food!
We took some pictures before church, I don't know how I got so lucky to have such a cute family!
Gus has enjoyed some warmer days when he can play outside with sticks, rocks, and leaves.
We are hoping for some more warmer days and no more dust storms like we had this weekend!






I love all the photos of you guys before church! Such a cute family!
ReplyDeleteA very cute family! :) I especially like the shirt you are wearing - really pretty.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteI love that white shirt you are wearing, I need one like that to transition into spring. Such a cute family :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! I got it at Old Navy!
Delete