Image Map

Friday, March 22, 2013

I'm Tired

The title pretty much just sums up what's been going on this week with me. Any of you with kids I'm sure can understand. I feel like I cannot get caught up. There is always something that needs cleaned, dishes or bottles to wash, clothes to fold, toys to pick up. I feel like I go and go and go all day long! Then I crash into bed, only to sleep if I'm lucky for 3 hours before its time to feed Maddie- who hasn't been sleeping great at night. She likes to stay awake from around 4-5, then Gus wakes up around 6:30. Then we start all over again!! When is there a break?

Don't take this the wrong way. I love taking care of my babies. I love staying home. I love taking care of my house. But I'm just tired!

Are you tired? Can you not get caught up? I understand how you feel, and we will make it through :)

1 comment:

  1. I remember being right where you are. It is not easy.... I remember being so tired and feeling overwhelmed. It is normal but that doesn't make it easy. Just remember this is just a short amount of time. :)

    ReplyDelete