Saturday we had a party to celebrate Gus's 2nd birthday! We invited a few of his friends over for lunch and cupcakes.
We did a farm theme since Gus loves animals. We ordered his invitations on etsy. Here is what they looked like-
Gus loved putting animal stickers on the balloons.
Here is how we decorated the house.
I had big plans for Gus's cupcakes. I didn't end up doing exactly what I planned but they still turned out cute! I used a box red velvet cake mix. Then I made butter-cream icing and marshmallow fondant. I ended up using store bought icing for the black parts.
We served fajitas and hotdogs along with chips and cheese dip. I didn't get a picture of the food all out.
We got Gus a picnic table for his birthday and it worked perfect for the kids to sit at to eat.
When Gus tried to blow out his candles, he couldn't figure out how to blow toward the flame :)
More to come from our celebrating...















So cute! I just love Etsy for decorations and the cupcakes are soo cute!
ReplyDeleteAww, everything was so cute!! Happy Birthday Gus!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun party! Happy Birthday Gus! I can't believe our babies are 2. How did that happen?
ReplyDelete