I'm so excited! I got a new computer today!! No more fighting with the old one. This should make it so much easier for me to blog, so you will probably be seeing a lot more from me.
I thought it would be fun to have a party and invite some moms and Gus's friends over to hunt Easter eggs. I had a very fun time getting ready for the party.
I had baskets for all the kids:
And I made several new recipes I had been wanting to try from Pinterest!
The kids were so great hunting eggs! It was so fun watching them. Since most of them are under 3, they didn't get in too big of a hurry. And then they all opened them to find their goodies.
At first Gus just was carrying around his eggs.
Gus had fun, and I hope all the other kids did too. The weather was just perfect. I'm thankful for these moms and for these kids for Gus to play with!
That sounds like so much fun! Have a great Easter!
ReplyDeleteCatie, It Was Perfect, all of it! The food was so great, the kids were adorable to watch, the hunt went swimmingly, and the company of the momma's was so refreshing. Thank you for hosting, you did an amazing job!
ReplyDeleteWhat a good Momma you are to do this. Looks like a good time was had by all. Easter blessings to you!
ReplyDelete