Oh Pinterest, I can't believe how much I use you now! I thought I might be crazy at first when I decided to check you out. And now, I find all my ideas for all kinds of things from you.
Recent finds:
Baked Chimichangas- so yummy!!! One recommendation is to heat the tortillas just a few seconds in the microwave so they don't crack. I topped them with my Ranch Jalapeno Dip, so good!! Here was mine:
Apple Cake- not an exact recipe, but mine still turned out yummy. I added cinnamon and nutmeg. Top it with ice cream- yes for a Fall Treat!!!
I'm planning to try this crusty bread tomorrow!
I'm planning to make this Million Dollar Spaghetti to go with the bread- cheese and pasta- can't go wrong :)
If I only lived near a Target!! This has great deals to get at Target.
I've been craving crab rangoon, and I really want to try these baked ones to make at home. Just looking at the picture makes me hungry.
I want to find some fun fabric and make one of these wreaths for Little Miss's room.
I could go on and on, but I better stop there! Follow me on Pinterest, there's a link on the top right side of my blog.
P.S. Check out the Erin Condren Giveaway at Life in the Green House.








Yeah, Pinterest is a great place for ideas! Sometimes too many. :)
ReplyDeleteThe chimichanga looks delicious! Might give it a try.
Stopping by from The Vintage Apple, Happy Wednesday.
i want that apple cake!
ReplyDeleteHave a great Wednesday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!
Yes, Pinterest is addicting and so, so full of the most wonderful recipes and ideas. I love it! My daughter and DIL use it all the time for ideas in their classrooms. There's something for everyone for sure!
ReplyDeleteThat million dollar spaghetti is on my menu for two weeks from today. Let me know how it turns out so I can know if it needs to stay on the menu or not! ;-)
ReplyDeleteGotta love pinterest! It such a source of inspiration for me. Love the recipes!
ReplyDeleteThose recipes look fabulous! Pinterest really is the best thing to ever happen to our kitchens, isn't it?
ReplyDelete