Image Map

Monday, August 27, 2012

Dear Little Miss- 27 Weeks

Dear Little Miss,

Do you know how excited we are to meet you in about 3 months????

Your Daddy, brother Gus, and I all got to see you today on the ultrasound. You have the cutest little nose. We got to see it in 3D, and it looks like your brother's which we love. I cannot wait to see it in person.

We spent this weekend getting ready for you. Your nursery is looking more and more like a little girl's room. Your crib was put together by your Daddy, Gus and me. Gus was a very good helper, but we had to keep an eye on him.

We also painted your room. It's so bright and cheery. I'm so excited to have a baby girl who I can share all girly things with. I hope and pray that we can not only share all things girly, but that we can be friends too, just like my mom and I.

Each time I feel you move and kick, it brings a smile to my face. You make me so happy, and I haven't even held you yet.

I want you to know you are loved, loved by me, loved by your daddy, and most of all loved by God. You are a precious gift, such a blessing in our lives.

We are counting the days down until we bring you home, and praying each day that you are growing and are healthy.

Love forever and ever,


Your Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Yay for a sweet little girl!! I can't wait to get to hold her! I LOVE Josh's face when Gus is hitting the crib with the post! I'm hearing him say "No"! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My comment disappeared. Hope it doesn't post twice! There is nothing sweeter than those little kicks and movements and the anticipation that goes along with it. :)

    ReplyDelete