I know...... posting two days in a row! Crazy!
So my favorite time of year is Fall! I love the cool crisp air, leaves falling, wearing Fall colors and clothes, I could go on and on. And on top of that, it is leading to the MOST wonderful time of year- CHRISTMAS!
I don't change the decor in our house much in the spring and summer.
Once it won't be super frowned upon- the Fall decorations come out!
I got this candle from Bath and Body works this week, I love the smell!
All I bought for this was the string and popcorn. I had seen the idea on Pinterest and gave it a try.
I just added the bow and popcorn to this too.
This was a printable I found on Pinterest, and I put it in the kitchen. I had the frame in a closet, so it didn't cost a thing!
I may add a few more little things, I saw this on Pinterest and want to do it too when it gets closer to Thanksgiving:
Here are the pins from Pinterest I got my ideas from:
The only thing I bought was the popcorn. I already had the string I used for these projects. I still feel like I updated my decor, but it only cost me $2!!
My little man and I have been have a few adventures this morning- which included him getting wet coffee grounds all over the house- really fun for mommy! I love this guy though.
The only thing I bought was the popcorn. I already had the string I used for these projects. I still feel like I updated my decor, but it only cost me $2!!
My little man and I have been have a few adventures this morning- which included him getting wet coffee grounds all over the house- really fun for mommy! I love this guy though.





Soooo jealous I love that scent!! I am ready for fall!!! I'm gonna try to hold out a bit longer and enjoy the last few days of summer.
ReplyDeleteI love your beautiful fall ideas!! So ready for the cool football weather! Your newest follower from Home Sweet Home. :)
ReplyDeleteI love that printable!! Fall is my favorite season. :)
ReplyDeleteCatie everything looks so good! I love fall! Since we are moving I'm not sure I'll get fall things up or plan for that. We are concentrating on just regular decor for now. Next year, I hope to do more of this! Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteFall is my favorite time of year. I may start it early as well.
ReplyDelete